Constructed from 100% FSC certified wood allowing you to be more environmentally friendly. 28mm bird hole, suitable for common wild and garden birds such as: Blue tits, coal tits, marsh tits, and great tits, tree sparrows and pied flycatchers.
Features and Benefits
- Pre-assembled box so no building required.
- Suitable for a wide range of garden and wild birds.
- Sloping roof to allow for rain runoff keeping the bird house dry during wetter periods.
- Hinged lift up roof, allowing you to clean out the bird nest once the nesting period is over to setup for the next year
- Ideal for nesting and protection from predators.
- Drainage holes & a predator plate (the silver ring round the hole to stop other birds gnawing a bigger hole & getting in)
- Tough, protects birds all year round.
Mr Johnsons range has been specially selected by Pete ‘the Vet’ Wedderburn and his team as part of a high-quality range of products for the Petfix Store.