A complete dry food scientifically formulated to help regulate blood sugar (glucose ) levels increased level; of vitamin A to help reduce oxidative stress. The diet contains low levels of carbohydrate to reduce the upsurge in blood Glucose that happens after meals, and high levels of protein to help stimulate Insulin release from the pancreas.
The benefits VETERINARY DIETS Feline DM Diabetes Management
- High levels of antioxidants
- Promoting a urinary environment unfavourable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- Specially formulated to help regulate blood sugar level in diabetic cats due to low levels of carbohydrates to reduce the upsurge of blood glucose that happens after meals
- High levels of protein present to help stimulate insulin release from the pancreas
- Rich in Vitamin E to help neutralise the free radicals produced with diabetes
Dehydrated poultry protein, maize gluten meal, soya protein isolate, maize starch*, animal fat, soya meal*, digest, minerals, yeast, fish oil
* Carbohydrate sources.
Please note that all indications for PURINA® PRO PLAN® VETERINARY DIETS mentioned on this page are for the dietary support of cats with the listed conditions, and do not preclude appropriate medical management. The veterinary diets should be used under veterinary supervision.
Moisture 6.50%, Protein 50,0%, Arginine 2,80%, Fats 17%, Essential fatty acids 2.51%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.52%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.55%, Carbohydrate 17%, Starch 12.50%, Crude Fibre 1,5%, Vitamin E 550 mg/kg, Total sugar 0,80%, Metabolisable energy 3.8 kcal/g