Backseat Barrier makes your car feel a little like a confessional. But then, most dogs usually do have something to confess, even if it’s only a violation of your personal space.
Attach the Barrier to the backs of your front seats, and the simple cloth barrier keeps your dog where she belongs for the sake of car safety, not to mention the cleanliness of the driving area. The mesh top means she can still see you and anything else that catches her interest. Meanwhile, she—along with her hair and her drool—stay safely confined.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated horizontal and vertical bars add structure so barrier won’t collapse
- Can be installed in cars with fixed or removable headrests
- Mesh paneling won’t obstruct view
- Low profile design won’t crowd the back seat
- Easy to install and remove
- Cup holder
- Designed to prevent distracted driving
The Kurgo range has been specially selected by Pete ‘the Vet’ Wedderburn and his team as part of a high-quality range of products for the Petfix Store.
- Will not work with 2-door cars or mini vans