Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Canine DRM Dermatosis is a highly digestible complete veterinary diet for dogs of all ages for the support of skin function in the case of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair loss.
The benefits of Purina Dermatosis Food for your dog
- Contains a limited number of protein sources to help minimise possible discomfort to food
- Contains specific nutrients to promote healthy skin and coat
- Helps support a healthy immune system such as high-quality protein, zinc and antioxidant vitamins
- ontains high levels of omega-6 fatty acids to help support the skin’s natural barrier function
- Increased levels of omega-3 fatty acids which maximise the natural anti-inflammatory processes
Maize starch, rapeseed meal*, pea protein concentrate*, dried herring protein*, animal fat, hydrolysate*, minerals, fish oil, rapeseed oil.
*Source of protein.
Protein 30.0%, Fat 18.0%, Fibre 2.5%, Ash 7.0%, Omega-3 Fats 1.4%, Omega-6 Fats 2.3%, DHA Fatty Acid 1.1mg
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A (30,000 IU), vitamin D3 (1000mg), vitamin E (350mg), ferrous sulphate monohydrate (62mg), calcium iodate anhydrous (1.6mg), cuprous sulphate pentahydrate (9.7mg), manganous sulphate monohydrate (29mg), zinc sulphate monohydrate (100mg), sodium selenite (0.092mg), antioxidants.