Canine NC NeuroCare ™ is a complete and very palatable veterinary diet to help support brain function and cognitive function in adults and senior dogs.
The benefits of Purina Neurocare Food for your dog
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids to help support your dog’s brain health
- Added antioxidants such as vitamin E & C to support a healthy immune system
- High levels of protein to maintain lean muscle mass
- Chicken flavoured and tastes great so your dog will gobble it up!
- First and only diet containing 6.5% MCT (medium chain triglycerides) *
- contains a specific combination of neuronutrientes that help support the metabolism of the brain
- Has a moderate level of fat, high protein and moderate levels of carbohydrate
- Due to MCT oil incorporated in this formula, is metabolically ketogenic diet
* Calculated using the modified Atwater’s factors
It is recommended to consult a veterinarian before use or before extending the period of use.
Maize, dehydrated poultry, protein, wheat flour, dehydrated salmon protein, medium chain triglycerides oil (6.5%), dried beet pulp, rice, dried egg, maize gluten meal, digest, fish oil, minerals.
Purina Veterinary diet foods have been specially selected by Pete ‘the Vet’ Wedderburn and his team as part of a high-quality range of products for the Petfix Store.
Protein 30%, Fat content 15%, Crude ash 7.5%, Crude fibres 1.5%, EPA+DHA 0.4%, Vitamin B group 210mg/kg.
L-arginine, wheat bran, fish meal, mono and di-calcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, calcium carbonate, l-lysine monochloride, vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, 1-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate ( vitamin C), zinc sulfate, niacin, manganese sulfate, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, soybean oil, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B-12 supplement, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid , sodium menadione complex bisulfite (vitamin K), calcium iodized, biotin, vitamin D-3 supplement, sodium selenite. A-2635