Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Canine HA Hypoallergenic is a complete hypoallergenic veterinary diet for the diagnosis and management of food allergies in dogs of all ages, including puppies.
The benefits of Purina Hypoallergenic Food for your dog
- Hypoallergenic diet specially formulated with a single protein source and purified carbohydrate source.
- The protein has been broken down (hydrolysed) into very tiny components that are too small to cause an allergic reaction. Such hydrolysed diets are recognised as the best type of food to use during an ‘elimination diet trial’ when trying to diagnose (or rule out) food allergy. During such a trial it is important that your dog is fed no other food or treats.
- Can help to nutritionally manage food allergies
- Provides your dog with all the nutrients it needs to stay healthy while avoiding ingredients which could trigger an allergic reaction
PPVD HA is also useful for dogs with severe bowel disease such as IBD as it is particularly highly digestible.
Maize starch*, hydrolysed soya protein**, minerals, coconut oil, sugar*, rapeseed oil, soya oil, fish oil.
* Purified carbohydrate sources
** Protein source
Purina Veterinary diet foods have been specially selected by Pete ‘the Vet’ Wedderburn and his team as part of a high-quality range of products for the Petfix Store.
Protein 21.0%, fat content 10.0%, crude ash 5.5%, crude fibres 2.0%, carbohydrates 54.0%, omega 3 fatty acids 0.5%, omega 6 fatty acids 1.8%, EPA and DHA 0.15%, medium chain fatty acids 1.3%
Additives per kg:
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 30000 IU, vitamin D3 1000 IU, vitamin E 350 IU, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 245mg, calcium iodate anhydrous 3.2mg, cupric sulphate pentahydrate 50mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate 100mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate 420mg, sodium selenite 0.29mg.