Digestive sensitivity can been identified in dogs as loose, smelly or large volume stools. Other signs might include digestive discomfort, flatulence or needing to defecate multiple times in short period eg on a single walk. Suitable for adult large breed dogs (24-44kgs) with a tendency to digestive sensitivity.
The benefits of Royal Canin Digestive Care Food for your dog
- Formula includes a balanced mix of soluble and insoluble fibre including prebiotics, to help support intestinal transit & promote a healthy gut flora.
- Use high-quality proteins, to provide all the essential amino acids needed by your dog in a highly digestible format.
- Years of experience and continuous improvement
- Smart cooking technique ensures that ingredients are precisely processed for easy digestion
- Ensure that the all-important nutrients are readily available and promoting ideal stool quality.
- Royal Canin Digestive Care Maxi boasts up to 97% optimal stool quality in dogs exclusively fed Digestive Care* ROYAL CANIN® Digestive Care is now available as dry kibble and loaf in pouch formats.
* Royal Canin internal studies 2018
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, wheat flour, animal fats, vegetable
protein isolate*, wheat, hydrolysed animal proteins, barley, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, psyllium husks and seeds, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
The Royal Canin Digestive Care food range has been specially selected by Pete ‘the Vet’ Wedderburn and his team as part of a high-quality range of products for the Petfix Store.
Crude ash: 6%. Crude fibre: 2.9%. Crude oil fats: 18%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 28%.
Vitamin A: 19000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 50 mg, E6 (Zinc): 133 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg. Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10g – Preservatives – Antioxidants.