The intestinal flora contains bacteria that contribute to good digestive health. The prebiotic fibres in Viyo Reinforces® nourish these bacteria and thus help increase the natural defences of your pet. This is because the intestinal flora of your dog, just as in humans, is 70% responsible for ensuring a strong defense and good health.
Features and Benefits
- Contains 7 convenient pouches, each with a daily dose of 30 ml for all dog breeds.
- Complementary pet food for dogs- developed by veterinarians
- Healthy drink – Reinforces the natural defences of your dog
- Helps your dog build up a strong immune system
- Visible results – Firmer stools and a shiny coat
- 100% natural – Without artificial colourants or preservatives
- Made from all-natural products and contain no artificial colorants or preservatives.
- Application 30 ml (one pouch) per day for any age, breed or weight – Best served in the morning before the first meal – One pouch for one single day, for 7 days
- Size: 7x 30ml
The Viyo Reinforces® range has been specially selected by Pete ‘the Vet’ Wedderburn and his team as part of a high-quality range of products for the Petfix Store.
meat and animal derivatives (chicken 9.04%), vegetable by-products, oils and fats, minerals, Chicory inulin (0.3%), fructo-oligosaccharides (0.1%), Calcium Carbonate (0.16%), Phosphorus (Sodium tripolyphosphate) (0.07%).
moisture 86.08%, crude protein 4.51%, crude fat 3.34% (of which omega 6 essential unsaturated fatty acids (11.4%) and omega 3 unsaturated fatty acids (1.7%) in optimal ratio), crude ash 0.9%, crude fibre 0.2%.
trace elements: Manganese sulphate(II)monohydrate (3b503) 1.22 mg/kg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605) 14.10 mg/kg, Copper(II)sulphate Pentahydrate (3b405) 1.67 mg/kg, Potassium iodide (3b201) 0.24 mg/kg, vitamins and provitamins: vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 3a671) 176.92 IU/kg, vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 3a700) 153.79 mg/kg, vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate 3a821) 2.89 mg/kg, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride 3a831) 1.39 mg/kg, Vitamin B9 (Folic acid 3a316) 350.81 μg/kg, Vitamin H (biotin 3a880) 165.91 μg/kg, Taurine (3a370) 2011mg/kg.