Ancol Nail Clippers for Small Pets have been designed to clip the claws of medium to large rodents, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits. Domesticated Rodents often need their nails clipping because of the environment that they live in. Pets should be comfortable and relaxed before having their claws trimmed.
It is recommended that only the very end of the claw is cut to avoid cutting the quick (vein). Long nails should be trimmed slightly every few days to encourage the quick (vein) to recede naturally. It is advisable to seek advice from a vet or groomer before trimming your pet’s claws for the first time, to gain expertise and be confident that you can trim your pet’s claws safely.
Features and Benefits
- Perfectly sized nail and claw clippers
- Suitable for the rabbit, guinea pig and other small pets
- Perfect for keeping nails safely in rim
- With soft grips they’re comfortable to use
- Recommended for trimming nails often and a little at a time
- Age range description: All Life Stages.
The Ancol range has been specially selected by Pete ‘the Vet’ Wedderburn and his team as part of a high-quality range of products for the Petfix Store.