Originally developed for Petsavers and the BSAVA (British Small Animal Veterinary Association) as a safe and effective post-operative heat pad (as minimises perioperative hypothermia). Also ideal for pet beds, whelping and carry baskets.
Features and Benefits
- 42cm x 38cm (16.5″x15″)
- Maintains optimum temperature
- Gently raises core temperature to approx 39C
- Protective sheath on cable to prevent chewing
- Cheap to run (Only 15w)
- Two integral thermostats for added safety
- Car adapter plug available
- 12 volts with electronic AC Adaptor
- Low voltage and safe to leave on constantly
The Pet Remedy has been specially selected by Pete ‘the Vet’ Wedderburn and his team as part of a high-quality range of products for the Petfix Store.