What is Petfix Club?
- Communicate with Pete the Vet and his team, through the ‘Ask A Vet‘ section – ask any vet related questions so members can save time of going to the vet (unless urgent!)
- Personalised Pet Plans from Pete the Vet and his team specifically for your pets
- Comprehensive medical and behavioural advice for your pets – hundreds of articles, videos, and blogs on pet topics
- DIY Pet Triage to identify early signs of illness and indicate whether your pet needs a trip to the vet or not
- Fun and interactive online community, monthly competitions and prizes
- Online store open to members and non-members with vet-selected products (members get additional discounts on all products)! Plus, Scheduled flea and worm treatment from our store to your door
- Range of services i.e. groomers, kennels, pet sitters, walkers, and trainers listed on the site – all Petfix members get 10% off these services
- Free 30-day trial, rolling monthly contract, cancel any time.
This is a feature that allows you to simply send Pete the vet and his team a question about your pet and they’ll get an answer back to your Petfix Club Inbox as soon as they can.
The Ask A Vet feature will help to put your mind at ease for minor ailment or behavioural issues, but will also inform you when it is necessary to go to the vet for issues that may need a physical examination, or in the case of an emergency. You can send the vet unlimited questions, and you will receive a notification as soon as they reply.
This is a tool created by a team of vets that looks at a wide range of ailment and behavioural issues and helps you work out whether you need to go to the vet immediately or if you can help your pet with a home remedy.
Once you reach the outcome of the triage you will be informed whether this issue is minor and can be treated at home, or if it requires a trip to the vet.
You will also be served with recommendations, articles, and videos that will inform you of the issue at hand.
Members receive a unique, lifelong, pet health plan for each of their pets. This is a questionnaire style tool that provides you with recommendations from Pete the vet and his team based on the answers you provide about your pet, in an attempt to ensure you are looking after your pet to the best of your ability.
Pet Plan Recommendations Include:
- Veterinary Care
- Dental Care
- Tick Control
- Flea Control
- Skin & Coat
- Nails & Claws
- Sleeping Area
Petfix Club provides pet owners with medical and behaviour advice on a wide range of topics for dogs, cats, birds, fish, reptile, rabbits, guinea pig, and an array of other small animals.
There are 100’s of articles and videos on topics such as cancer, aggression, allergies, crate training, and much more. There are also Q+A’s from Pete the vet and his team, that cover specific situations with questions they have been asked by pet owners.
Pet Tips cover a range of common topics such as nutrition, breeding, grooming, training, housing and equipment.
The New Pet Guides for puppy and kittens help owners to understand what they need to do for their pets from a young age to give them the best care possible.
Petfix Club offers a geo-located section where you can find a pet service near you. All groomers, walkers, pet sitters, kennels, catteries, trainers and behaviourists listed on the site provide a 10% discount to Petfix Club members.
Communicate with fellow pet lovers and Petfix club members by sharing images of your pets, having conversations about common topics you encounter, and by entering competitions to win amazing prizes!
This is an online pet shop, with a difference. Pete ‘The Vet’ Wedderburn has personally chosen a range of brands and products that he recommends for your pet. From pet food to a large range of accessories, to the all-important pet health care products.
Keep up to date with the latest pet news in Ireland and around the world.
Listen to podcasts from Pete the vet with topics from commonly asked vet questions to popular pet topics.
Petfix Club blogs cover a range of pet stories that Pete the vet has encountered in his years of veterinary practice, along with interesting blogs.