Purina PVD Feline Fortiflora is a probiotic supplement for adult cats and kittens. It contains live lactic acid bacteria “beneficial” to help support the intestinal health and balance. It contains an effective level of a strain of living probiotics (SF 68). It helps support the health and intestinal balance.
Purina Fortiflora for cat key benefits:
- Friendly bacteria: Purina PVD Feline FortiFlora contains guaranteed levels of a unique strain of live probiotics, Enterococcus faecium (strain SF68). These bacteria help promote intestinal health and balance and a healthy immune system.
- Tasty flavor: due to its high palatability, Purina FortiFlora can be easily sprinkled on food. And it’s so delicious it may increase your fussy cat’s appetite.
- Beneficial in stressful situations: one sachet of FortiFlora for cats daily provides billions of friendly bacteria to help keep your pet’s gut healthy. However, there are some stressful situations when a probiotic can be particularly beneficial and should be administered:
- Moving to a new home
- Travelling, hospitalization, or going to a cattery
- When taking antibiotics or changing diets
- In cats with digestive upsets or soft stools.
The Purina range has been specially selected by Pete ‘the Vet’ Wedderburn and his team as part of a high-quality range of products for the Petfix Store.
Animal digest, Brewers dried yeast, Enterococcus faecium SF68, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E supplement, Beta-Carotene, Zinc proteinate, Taurine, Salt, Manganese proteinate, Ferrous sulfate, Copper proteinate, Calcium iodate, Sodium selenite.