Viyo Recuperation, developed by veterinarians for veterinarians, is the first product that provides dogs with all essential nutrients in just one highly palatable drink. Research conducted in the US and Europe shows that Viyo Recuperation facilitates Fluent Recuperation in no less than nine indications and can help 43% of all animal patients get back in shape fast. 100% natural, low-calorie drink that stimulates water intake and that contains all essential nutrients, namely vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and amino acids such as Omega 6/3 and prebiotic fibers is a nutritional drink for dogs of all ages.
VIYO Recuperation is effective for 9 indications, representing 43% of all patients that visit veterinarian practices:
1. Pets that refuse to eat after surgery.
2. During the recuperation period pets have difficulties starting drinking or eating.
3. Pets that refuse to eat therapeutic diets.
4. When drugs are difficult to administer.
5. Pets that don’t drink enough and consequently risk suffering from urinary stones.
6. When antibiotics cause gastrointestinal disorders.
7. Products that support skin and coat are seldom complete nor palatable.
8. Newborns need extra support more than any other pet.
9. Weakened animals that need a health boost.
Recommended Daily Dosages
Small breeds 0-22 lbs: 15-30 ml
Medium breeds 22-55 lbs: 30-50 ml
Large breeds over 55 lbs: 50-70 ml
The Viyo Reinforces® range has been specially selected by Pete ‘the Vet’ Wedderburn and his team as part of a high-quality range of products for the Petfix Store.
Viyo Recuperation Dog is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. To obtain optimal recuperation, VIYO Recuperation should be given for at least 14 consecutive days.
Once opened, VIYO can be used for at least 15 days. For best results, store in a refrigerator and serve at room temperature.
Ingredients: drinking water, meat and animal by-products, vegetable by-products, oils and fats, milk and dairy products, minerals, inulin (0.3% min).
Without artificial preservatives or colorants.