SunFree is a moisturising and high protection SPF 30+ sun care product for sensitive skin in dogs and cats. Thanks to its micronized 100% natural and mineral sunscreens SunFree prevents the penetration of both UVA and UVB rays into the skin. SunFree contains natural mineral sun-reflecting pigments that prevent UVA and UVB rays from penetrating the skin. SunFree helps prevent sunburn and cutaneous diseases by sun exposure such as actinic dermatitis, epidermoid carcinomas and photosensitization.
Features and Benefits
- Recommended for insufficiently protected skin
- Moisturising and high-protection SPF 30+ sun-care
- Contains natural mineral sun-blocking pigments
- Helps prevent sunburn and cutaneous diseases
- Water resistant, non-greasy and non-sticky
- Apply every morning before your pet is exposed to the sun. Reapply after prolonged exposure or after swimming (for dogs)
- Use especially in areas where the dog or cat has little or no fur and/or in places where the skin has less pigment, such as around the edges of ears, around the nose, the inner thighs, abdomen and areas of scarring.
- It is recommended that you apply the formula all over for cats and dogs with a light coat and/or sensitive skin.
Titanium dioxide, aluminium oxide and candelilla wax.