This toy from RESPLOOT® is made to highlight the plight of Sea Lions in Galapagos, Ecuador. RESPLOOT® has an exceptional production approach that makes toys from PET bottles that are recycled into polyester fabric. This not only reduces some plastic pollution but draws attention to the realities we face.
Features and Benefits
- Dimensions : 20 x 17 x 5 cm
- Endangered Sea Lion toy
- Produced with 100% recycled polyester
- No Squeak Dog Toys designed to be the perfect companions
- Soft material that is perfect for indoor play
- Machine washable on a cool wash or hand wash in cool water
The RESPLOOT toys has been specially selected by Pete ‘the Vet’ Wedderburn and his team as part of a high-quality range of products for the Petfix Store.
PET bottle pollution is one of the leading causes for losing land and aquatic biodiversity. With each purchase of a RESPLOOT® toy, you are reducing some of the plastic pollution that is choking life on earth. There is a 75% reduction in CO2 emissions with the production of recycled polyester (when compared to producing virgin polyester).