Like rats, mice and hamsters, gerbils are omnivores, but these bright little pets have specific nutritional requirements. Gerbils have lower protein requirements than hamsters and higher protein requirements than rats and mice. Selective Complete Gerbil Food is formulated with 17% protein and balanced calcium:phosphorus so you can be sure you are providing your gerbils with the finest quality nuggets that will help support their wellbeing and promote vitality. That’s why vets recommend Supreme Science Selective.
Features and Benefits
- Rich in natural ingredients
- Prebiotics to promote beneficial gut flora and support digestive wellbeing
- With linseed – a great source of Omega 3 to promote healthy skin and shiny coat
- Fortified with all the vitamins and minerals they need for health and vitality
- Helps to keep teeth healthy
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus
- Single component to prevent selective feeding
- Highly-palatable extruded nuggets, making nutrients easily digestible
Extruded wheat, Soya bean meal, Whole oats, Flaked peas, Soya oil, Linseeds, Wheat feed, Extruded locust beans, Dried carrot flakes, Prebiotics (MOS), Yucca extract.
The SUPREME has been specially selected by Pete ‘the Vet’ Wedderburn and his team as part of a high-quality range of products for the Petfix Store.
Protein 17.0% Crude fibre 4.0% Fat content 6.0% Inorganic matter4.0% Calcium 0.8% Phosphorus 0.6%